To be announced.
Parking is available on the Wisconsin State Fair Grounds for $5.00 per vehicle. Northwoods Blues Festival has partnered with The Chippewa Youth Hockey Association to provide parking lot attendants.
- By purchasing a Northwoods Blues Festival ticket, you agree to all terms and conditions.
- All tickets are sold as general admission. Gates open at noon each day.
- Ticket must be presented at the gate.
- Ticket is good for either day of the event, but ticket is only good for admission for one day.
- The event and associated partners, sponsors, staff, or volunteers assume no liability for damages to personal property nor personal injuries obtained as a result of attending this event.
- Event is presented rain or shine to the best abilities of the promoter. If weather appears threatening, please bring jackets or ponchos. Use of umbrellas is prohibited.
- No refunds, exchanges, or rain checks for any reason, even in the event of inclement weather or event cancellation.
- Only one lawn chair allowed per person.
- No chaise or tanning loungers, beach blankets or play-pens allowed.
- Personal camp chairs and strollers are preferred.
- As with most all music festivals, no video cameras or recording devices of any kind allowed.
- No coolers, cans, bottles or outside food and beverages permitted through the gates.
- No bicycles, skateboards or beach type games allowed.
- Ticket holders acknowledge the required bag and pack inspections at the gate and within the performance area.
- Except for assistance service animals, no pets are permitted at the event.
- By purchasing a Northwoods Blues Festival ticket, you agree to the release of your image for promotional purposes.
- For more information, Contact us.